Valentina with pink hang tag and white star.

Home Beanie Babies Forum Beanie Babies For Sale Valentina with pink hang tag and white star.

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by LoveMyBeanies LoveMyBeanies 1 year ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Dustin L. Atwell

I went through my collection for the first titime in about 15 years and found a Valentina bear that has the pink hang tag a d white star. During my research I discovered this to be an extremely rare find? I would like to sell it but I have only found 1 online anywhere and they are aaking just south of $200,000.00, which seems ridiculous. Can anyone give me an actual approximate value for this bear? I would like to sell it as soon as I can but Im not looking for $200k. If anyone is interested please feel free to contact me. Thank you. Dustin.

#495 Reply
    LoveMyBeanies
    LoveMyBeanies
    Participant

An approximate value is probably anywhere from $1-$100. There are some other white star Beanie Babies for sale for under $50. It is somewhat rare to see a version like that, but it would take a few people to be after that one to really raise the price that much.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
Reply To: Valentina with pink hang tag and white star.
Your information: